Outboard Engine Maintenance
- Outboard Engine Maintenance is important in prolonging the life of your engine.
- Every brand of engine requires upkeep to start, run, & perform as designed.
- Regular service includes oil changes, (Both Engine & Gear Case), Filter Replacement, Greasing of Fittings,
- and checking to make sure the Engine’s Cooling System is Functioning Correctly.
- Rinsing & Flushing your Engine with Fresh Water, is vital to prolonging it’s life.
- This helps to insure fasteners are removable when needed.
- Fuel Filter changing is an important maintenance procedure, that should be done at regular intervals.
- Belts, Hoses, Thermostats, & Sparkplugs are all Engine parts that need regular inspection & replacement when needed.
- Maintaining your Marine Engine, will help to keep it Starting & Running as the manufacturer designed.